JULIA LYNNE GREEN
C.S.S. Degree in Business
Administration and Management
1994 --Harvard University Extension Graduate School Cambridge, MA
· Certificate in Introductory Flash
· Certificate in Intro Cascading StyleSheets
· Beginning and Advanced Certificates in Active Server Pages (continuing education credits) - Summer 2000
· Certificate in Java Programming -- Summer, 1999
· Certificate in Advanced Visual Basic May 1997
· Certificate in C++ Programming June 1995
· Certificate in Advanced Basic Graphics with Honors Summer 1996
· Certificate in Basic Graphics with Honors November 1994
· Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows NT, Windows 95 - 98, Windows XP
· Databases: Visual Studio 2008, ASP.Net, MySQL, Access 2.0 - Access 2000 and XP, SQL Server, MYSQL-Front, Excel
Programming Languages: ASP.Net, ColdFusion(Beginning and Advanced Certificates - New Horizons),
Active Server Pages, VBScript, SQL, HTML, CSS Stylesheets (Certificate), MySQL, PHP,
Java Applets (Certificate - America Online), Visual Basic (Advanced Certificate - America Online),
Access (Training at Fidelity and New Horizons), Visual Basic Macros for Excel (Training at Fidelity),
C, C++ (Advanced Certificate - America Online)
Internet and Web: Visual Studio 2008, FrontPage,
Dreamweaver, SQL Server 2000, HTML, Internet Explorer, Netscape,
WS-FTP, Cute FTPPro, Flash (Certification at New Horizons)
RELEVANT AND RECENT EXPERIENCE:
JULIA COMPUTER CONSULTING LLC
1996 - present.
UPS, Intellimark Group
June 1999 - August 2003.
· Developed an automatic Employee Database System for Dedham and the ASC Watertown Site where Employee information can be automatically updated, deleted or added by a form system.
· Developed and maintained two UPS Intranet sites, the ASC Watertown Site and the Dedham Finance Site. Programmed complete GUI. queries, and features, as well as implemented in operation seven to eight Access programs for various Accounting and Collections Departments at UPS, replacing a Q&A Dos-based program.
· Programmed Cold Fusion Database searches and loaded Access tables on a weekly basis for the Accounting Service Center Payroll Department. Forms developed and modified with Cold Fusion.
FIDELITY INVESTMENTS -- June 1993 - April 1998
PC Specialist -- Feb 1998 - April 1998
STATE STREET BANK BOSTON/Boston Financial Data
Oct 1987 - Mar 1992